In 1907, the charity moved to a more substantial location at N 50th Street and Sunnyside Avenue N and became the Home of the Good Shepherd, housing 125 girls. By 1950, the client base was referred to as "troubled teens" and "keepsakes for Heaven" (Northwest Progress).
The Home was designed by the architectural firm of Breitung and Buchinger, whose principal architects were Carl Alfred Breitung (1868-?) and Theobald Buchinger (1866-1940). In 1975, the facility was acquired by the City of Seattle to be operated by Historic Seattle as a community center for the Wallingford neighborhood.