A year later, Ordinance 10883 provided free water to King County for sprinkling the county road between the City of Seattle and The Meadows racetrack from June 1 to October 1. By 1905, the agreement also included the road south of the racetrack.
In 1910, Georgetown was annexed to Seattle. Along with the annexation, Seattle received Georgetown’s water system, with 12,300 feet of pipe. Seattle also received a concrete reservoir of 250,000 gallons capacity located near Graham and Gould streets.