Brothers, Fathers, Husbands
Following is the list of missing person inquiries:
- Ethel B. Long, of Peoria, Ill., wishes to locate Geo. H. Long.
- Mrs. E. Brockway, of Alsable, Mich. has asked the police to locate E. H. Freeman. The missing man is her brother.
- B. P. Cunningham, of St. Paul, Minn., desires to locate his brother David Cunningham.
- Geo. Sangford, of Vancouver, B. C., wishes to locate his brother, Joseph Sangford.
- W. Weber, of Ogden, Utah, wishes to ascertain the whereabouts of Geo. E. Peterson.
- Mrs. Omer Osborn, of Portland, Or., has asked the police to locate her husband, Omer Osborn. He is a waiter.
- R. W. Hannington, an attorney of Nelson, B. C., wishes to locate Manuel S. Bittencourt.
- H. M. Blum, of Brooklyn, N. Y., has asked the police to locate his father, J. Blum.
- A. W. Bronson, of the West Hotel Co., of Minneapolis, is desirous of locating W. P. O’Brien.
- Geo. Taylor, of Dundee, Scotland, has solicited the aid of the local police in locating Eliza Taylor or Alexander.
- Maxmillian Klingsporn, of Berlin, Germany, has written to the police in hopes of learning the whereabouts of his father, Gustave Edward Klingsporn. The missing man is 57 years of age.